Bridal Makeup Artists – Bride’s best partner for wedding
Every girl wants to look the best on this special occasion and desire to look like a queen to their king. The most important factor that contributes to the bride’s beauty along with the dress and the jewellery is the ‘makeup’. Makeup gives the final touch to the bride’s look and makes her look like a princess at her wedding. The makeup has to compliment the attire and the jewellery to make the perfect combination and only a professional knows how to do that. Your glow on face, the blush on cheeks, the redness of lips has to be attractive enough to win everyone’s heart when you enter. Everyone’s eyes look for the bride and their excitement even draw them to see again and again, so you need to look like the moon among the stars and this is what everyone expects. Being a makeup artist is a big responsibility as all the guests on wedding expect the bride to look enticing.
Types of Bridal Makeup
if we go with the trends then every second day there are multiple new updates coming with respect to makeup and we are sure no girl wants to look outdated with the traditional makeup styles. When a girl sees their favourite celebrities getting married or their friend getting engaged, they make a perception in their mind as how they want to look at their wedding. So here comes the time when you can make all your wishes come true with us on Wed.in
Here are the most used makeup styles preferred for weddings.
• HD Makeup – High definition makeup is what enhances a person’s natural beauty to make the facial features look defined and precise and it makes your face camera ready all the time for continuous hours. It hides lines and cracks so that your skin looks flawless for those precise shots and radiant all day long.
• Airbrush Makeup – After all the makeup, in airbrush style, the traditional tools like sponges are not used by brushes are used to make design like painting to magnify the features and intensify the highlights. It might feel heavy but looks completely flawless on the face with smooth finishing because it covers all the skin tone differences, dark spots and deformities.
• Matte Makeup – This style can be used for the everyday look but can be modified and made dramatic for special occasions. It has great scope for experiments and you can try different colours to look bold and it goes with each weather. It has many possibilities to explore to sync it with the attire.
• Mineral Makeup – For those having sensitive skin who prefer to use organic makeup can choose this. Cosmetic products might lead to rashes or reactions later for some who have any allergies. So you can opt for a natural look that causes no damage to the skin and it looks elegant on face without settling for any less.
• Natural Makeup – Some brides want to opt for simplicity with minimal makeup that goes with their outfit with complementing jewellery. It includes making your skin look flawless with even tone, mild blush, highlighted eyes, making you look all subtle and graceful.
Along with these, if you have any other preferences and choices that you want to share you can surely discuss it with our Makeup artists and tell them about your preferences like if you want the shimmery eyes or the smoky eyes with elongated eyeliner. You have all the rights to look at the most beautiful bride and we ensure that you look so.
What does a bridal Makeup consist of?
Along with the makeup, there are a lot of things that have to be managed for the bride on the wedding day.
• Makeup – This is the most important element and make sure you decide what you need to have before you start getting ready so that you do not have to rush. So make sure you discuss with your makeup artist all the essentials.
• The Perfect hair do – To enhance your look to the fullest and amplify it with your hair style, don’t ever forget to choose what kind of hairstyle you want on your big day and get the necessary accessories matching your jewellery and outfit.
• Nail Extension and Art – Looking for nail extension services, then do ask from your makeup artist if they are giving this service along with the makeup. Remind yourself to get the stuff you will be needing for the nail art or coordinate with your artist.
• Wearing and Setting of Jewellery – Setting your ornaments with your makeup, hairdo has to be perfect so that you don’t struggle adjusting them during the ceremonies. Make sure your accessories on your head, on your hands etc. are comfortable enough.
• Settling of Attire – You surely don’t want to scuffle with your dress instead enjoy the day to the maximum. Our makeup artists are all skilled to make you feel confident by adjusting your attire according to your comfort level so that you can feel relished.
Discuss all these details from our professional makeup artists and then prepare all the things that you need while getting ready.
Things to ponder over while choosing a professional?
The only thing that matters is your expectations must be fulfilled by the makeup artists in all spheres. Always put forth what perception you have in your mind.
Know what offers a makeup artist is giving you as you also want your bridesmaid to get ready along with you, so do not forget to discuss that also.
We have a variety of handpicked professionals matching your criteria nearby you to provide you the best of the services. You can rely on us to find the best fit for what you are desiring.
Other Services on Wed.in are
1. Wedding Photographers
2. Wedding Planners
3. Wedding Decorators
4. Wedding Venues
5. Bridal Makeup Artists
6. Bridal Designers
7. Mehndi Artists
8. Wedding Videographers
9. Wedding Entertainment
10. Pre Wedding Shoot