wed.in
image alt
1 Photos

Sophia's Grace

Bridal Designers in Bangalore


Rs. 35,000

35000 (See Full Pricelist)



Photo Albums (1)


Pricing

  • BRIDAL LEHENGA

    50,000

  • GOWNS

    25,000

  • ANARKALIS/SUITS

    15,000

  • INDO-WESTERNS

    20,000

  • PAYMENT POLICY

    We aim to provide a seamless and transparent payment process to ensure a stress-free experience for our clients. Our payment policy is structured as follows: Initial Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of [Deposit Amount or Percentage]% is required upon confirmation of your order. This deposit is essential to secure your booking and initiate the design process for your bespoke outfit. Progress Payments: Once the initial design and fabric selection are finalized, a progress payment of 30% of the total quoted price is due. This payment is required before production commences on your outfit. Final Payment: The remaining balance of 70% must be settled upon completion of your outfit and prior to collection or delivery. Final adjustments and fittings will be conducted to ensure your outfit fits perfectly before final payment is made. Payment Methods We accept the following payment methods: Bank Transfer: Details will be provided upon request. Credit Card: We accept all major credit cards. Cash Payment: Cash payments are accepted at our physical location. Online Payment: Payment can be made securely through our website.

  • CANCELLATION POLICY

    Cancellation and Refund Policy Cancellation: In the event of a cancellation after the initial deposit has been made, the deposit is non-refundable as it covers initial design and preparation costs. Refunds: We do not offer refunds for completed outfits. However, if the outfit is not yet completed and cancellation is made after the initial deposit, a partial refund may be considered at our discretion.


About

  • INTRODUCTION

    Welcome to Sophia's Grace, where we specialize in creating elegant Indian attire for all occasions. Our collection includes a variety of styles, from traditional to modern, ensuring that there is something for everyone. Each piece is carefully crafted with attention to detail and quality, reflecting our commitment to excellence. At Sophia's Grace, we pride ourselves on providing a personalized experience to help you find the perfect outfit. Whether you're preparing for a wedding, a formal event, or a casual gathering, we are here to assist you every step of the way. Explore our collection and contact us today to schedule your consultation. We look forward to helping you find the perfect outfit that makes you look and feel beautiful.

  • WORKING SINCE

    2017

  • STORE TYPE

  • CORE SPECIALITY


Get Best Matching Bridal Makeup Artists on your phone

WhatsApp/Call with your personal wedding manager
Tell her your doubts, requirements, budget and get best recommendations
Get the best deal in your budget and plan!

Call/Chat

Sophia's Grace

★★★ For Best Experience - Tell them
“Hey! Got your contact no. from Wed.in”


After the call/chat…

Update what happened. How was your experience on the call, so that we can keep making it better :)

Good
Bad
Couldn't Connect
Asked to connect later

Why you weren't able to connect?

Yedevi Studios

Didn't pick up
Not reachable
Invalid Phone no.
Other

Great!
What's Next?

Yedevi Studios

Planning to meet the vendor
Will connect again after sometime
Awaiting more info. from vendor
Will book this vendor
Other

We're sorry to hear that :(
Why was it bad?





Other

Your Feedback

Thanks for your feedback